The emergence of digital marketing and social media has turned marketing on its head.
Changes in internet technology have fundamentally transformed how people make purchase decisions by enabling search and two way dialogues between businesses and their customers. This transformation towards digital marketing will continue.
Astute marketers are adapting by shifting their focus from outbound marketing strategies that ‘push’ messages to a passive audiences via tactics like print ads, to inbound strategies that turn customers into brand advocates by engaging them on personal level and then ensuring your business is present when they search.
Businesses are no longer in control of their brand reputation and marketing messages. Consumers are now in the driver’s seat and they are highly influenced by their social networks, independent bloggers, and digital forums.
We will launch digital marketing campaigns and track the details on how each outreach is doing. It is important to know which ads, newsletters, press, etc. are not only driving traffic to your site, but WHAT the end user is doing on your site. You can easily gauge ROI for each campaign and each ad or other digital outreach. We will help refine your campaigns based on this detailed analysis.
Digital marketing channels and social media are the most widespread, interactive and essential of all modern marketing tools. Any effective marketing campaign will include them in its strategy.
- launch digital marketing campaigns
- drive traffic to your website
- use Google Analytics to analyze your campaigns, website and social media effectiveness
- work with social media, SEO and direct marketing campaigns
- create Google Adwords and Facebook ad campaigns
- track effectiveness of campaigns and each individual outreach
- manage online campaigns across digital channels (SEO, PPC, newsletters social media, etc.)
- distribute newsletters repurposing content from engagement campaigns
- track email subscribes, leads and sales conversions
- integrate email marketing and social media by including social sharing in email campaigns
- develop the online strategy for driving clients to your services
- provide e-commerce, SEM and SEO strategy
- oversee the development, testing and roll-out of new websites and social media services
- develop a full range of social media assets – including blogs, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Flickr, etc.
- perform ongoing research to continually evolve the company digital presence and enhance user experience
- build a large subscriber base of strategically segmented email lists via digital campaigns, social engagement and website traffic
- use coupons, deals, contests and incentives to drive up visitors